Whether your instructional welding program involves the application of a stick, MIG, TIG, Wire, Multi-Process or Advanced Spot Welding Machine, Lincoln Electric has the most reliable equipment necessary for developing the professional skill all new, up-and-com ...
* The special design of one body tube cylinder can guarantee the welding stability and velocity
* Multi-pass water cooling system make sure the reliability of long time working.
* Spot and projection welding functions.
* Computer control system with steady-voltage and current, Multi-Time Discharge(MTD], can satisfy various working requirements
* Can weld iron, copper, aluminum
<-------- Can Move Left or Right -------->
|Rated Voltage||3-Phase, AC, 380---415----480V, 50/60HZ.|
|Rated Duty Cycle||50%||50%||50%||50%||50%||50%|
|Max Welding Current||18500A||23500A||32000A||40500A||56500A||80000A|
|Welding Arm Spacing||260MM||320MM|
|Air Source Pressure||0.6MPa|
|Cooling Water Flow||16L/Minute||25L/Minute||35 L/Minute||45L/Minute|
Y. Al-Douri, in Colloidal Metal Oxide Nanoparticles, 2020 3.2 Pulsed laser ablation. Pulsed lasers have high-energy pulses at high pulse power. This means that they are very well suited for cost-effective, low-heat spot welding and seam welding of almost ...